EPEX-Spot price forecast
The business of trading participants in the spot market (EPEX SPOT > Auction > Day-Ahead > DE-LU) requires precise forecasts which do justice to the increasingly intensive influence of renewable energies on price formation. Our spot price forecasts are based on a robust data supply system for high quality, constantly updated ewc energy forecasts in conjunction with price information from spot and futures markets. An expertly accompanied, quality-assured process sequence rounds off this professional service.
The forecast data is in hourly resolution and cover the next 14 days. We provide new forecasts for EPEX SPOT day-ahead market daily at 7:00 and 15:00.
We have introduced the ID15 Auction Forecast to enable you to trade in the next market stage (EPEX SPOT > Auction > Intraday > 15min > DE-LU) based on our standards. The forecast data is in quarter-hourly resolution and cover the next 14 days. We provide new forecasts daily at 7:00 and 13:00.
Our Spot Forecasting Service includes the following services:
distribution of EPEX spot forecasts (power) every trading day:
- 1-14 day-ahead forecasts following the latest price listed on EPEX
- file formats: xlsx, csv or by agreement
- delivery modes: eMail, FTP, S-FTP, WEB-Download
- file structure: according to customer specification
- provission of forecasts:
- EPEX-SPOT-DAY-AHEAD-FORECAST: every trading day at 07:00 and 15:00
- EPEX-SPOT-ID15-AUCTION-FORECAST: every trading day at 07:00 and 13:00